During this time, I want you to focus on eating healthy, hydrate, pray, read, meditate and breath. Stay Blessed!
– Brian Dawkins
THE BLUE PRINT
Thank you for visiting the Better You Challenge on BrianDawkins.com. My goal with the Better You Challenge is to increase as many lives as possible physically, spiritually, and mentally.
Commit yourself to this monthly challenge and you will see results. It’s simple to follow:
1. Give yourself at least 20 minutes in the morning to Pray, Read, and Meditate (PRM). At the end of that, max out on push-ups. Meditation should focus on how you will dominate the day and the energy you will bring! Add two more sets of max out push-ups or add one set of sit-ups and one more set of
push-ups for a total of 3 !
2. Make sure you journal in the morning.
3. Before you walk into work, school, gym etc., decide what energy you will bring.
4. Set a reminder every hour for you to thank the Lord for life, family, work, breathing, anything and everything that may come into your mind. Check your energy at the moment and be mindful of your emotional state. If it’s not what you said you wanted to have, change it.
5. Pray, Read, and Meditate (PRM) for at least 20 minutes before you fall asleep. Put your phone away unless you read from it, but immediately after reading put far away. Think back over the day to see if there are things to repent of and things to get better at. Ask yourself if you did your best today?
6. Write down three things that you notice that are absolute blessings in your life! I will be with you throughout the process, checking in on Instagram Live.
I want you guys to share your results with me.
Hear it from me by clicking below.
COMING SOON! Please stay tuned for the challenge archives to be loaded for you to complete.
"It's simple, ... I'm always striving to do more. Whatever I accomplish, it's not enough. I don't get satisfied. That's not my nature."
"There was a purpose to my pain...Those who are going through that right now, there is hope on the other side of this."
"I want to thank my haters. I want to thank the people that told me through other people that I wouldn't be where I am today...My haters became my elevators, they helped me out so thank you."
"I have a good understanding that you don’t have money just to waste so that means you spent your hard-earned money to come out here and celebrate with your boy! So thank you for loving me the way I love you!"
"First of all, HALLELUJAH!," Dawkins said with a thunderous applause from the Eagles fans. "I'll give all the credit to Michael Vick, we give him all the respect...but nobody respected us as a defense! Give me some respect right now!"